The Big Picture: Here at Kidzburg, we strive to see Families Following Jesus Together.
To accomplish this, our main values are to:
- Provide an environment where children feel welcome, safe, and known.
- Allow each child the opportunity to trust in Jesus’ death and resurrection for spiritual life.
- Promote Biblical skills, such as reading the Bible, looking up Scripture, prayer, Bible memorization & sharing the Good News.
- Discover their unique God-given gifts and abilities, and how they can use them to positively impact the world.
- Promote unity with others through an appreciation of the cultural diversity of the Church (we learn our verses in English & Spanish).
- Provide parents with Biblical resources to encourage growth at home.
- Provide opportunities for families to grow and have fun together.
We offer childcare from Nursery through 5th grade during the 9:00 and 10:30 services.
We exist to help teenagers find "life" through Jesus.
+ + +
CrossPoᴉnt Youth Missions
Being a teenager in today's world can be overwhelming. Here at LᴉfePoint we want teens to feel safe and be able to explore as they grow in their faith. We believe God has a plan for every person no matter what their age.
CrossPoᴉnt Youth sets an environment where teens can learn, share, and discover the path God is directing them on. We want every student who walks through our doors to know the love of Jesus and to know what he has done for each of them. All students are welcome here!
Meeting Time & Place
Sundays 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Café & Gym
We believe ministry happens best when we "Do Life Together!" We are looking for friends, not just a friendly church. Life Groups are a way to connect with a small group within the church and share life!
+ + +
This community program runs January through March.
Registration for the 2024 season begins in October!