Updated on July 22, 2020.
We have resumed our in-person worship services!
In order to socialize responsibly, we will be providing two worship service times: 8:15 am & 10:30 am. We will continue to stream our service online (sermon only) at 10:30 am. If you feel it is safer staying at home, you are welcome to do so and to join us online.
For the health & safety of all:
- We are offering Nursery & Kidzburg In-Person during our 10:30 AM service. Please check out our Kidz Facebook Page for ways we are socializing responsibly in Kidzburg. We will also continue to post movies each week so that you can use them online for family worship time! So, if you feel more comfortable with social distancing at home or are away on vacation, you can continue to be connected and grow as a family!
- As you enter the church building, all appropriate doors will remain open to allow you to enter without touching the doors.
- Several handsanitizing stations are located around the church for your convenience.
- We strongly encourage smiling and greetings BUT strongly discourage handshakes and hugs for now.
- We have moved seating around to allow 6 feet between family groups, and we ask that you please allow 2 to 3 seats between families. The balcony will be closed.
- Additional seating and tables will be available in the Café area where the service will be televised.
- Announcement inserts are available as you enter the worship service. We will continue to update our church family through social media, emails, and the phone tree.
- Offering plates will not be passed, but an offering box is now located on the wall as you exit the Worship Center.
- Prayer cards will be located by the offering box & in the back of seats. Please feel free to fill one out & put it in the offering box as well.
- A cleaning crew will wipe down hard surfaces and general areas between worship service times.
- The Café is open for coffee. Servers will wear masks and gloves.
- After-worship-fellowship-times will resume at a later date.
- Please check with your Life Group leader for details concerning your Life Group.
As we come back to worship together, please consider the following guidelines and suggestions:
- There are many personal convictions in regards to Covid 19 & social distancing. As Christians, we are called to be unified in Christ and to show grace to one another. Please be considerate and show grace towards other’s viewpoints and actions during this time. We all are trying to make the best decisions with the information we have.
- If you would feel more comfortable wearing a mask to services please feel free to do so. Masks are not a requirement. We encourage each person to decide what is best for you.
- If you have an elevated temperature, cold, persistent sneeze or cough, please worship with us at home until your health returns.
We encourage you to take personal responsibility for your health and safety and to show grace to others as we return to our public worship service. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to call the church office. (717) 504-8789.