Updated on January 13, 2021.
We have resumed our in-person worship services!
We will be providing one worship service time: 10 am. We will continue to stream our service online at 10 am. If you feel it is safer staying at home, you are welcome to do so and to join us online.
For the health & safety of all:
- We are offering Walker Nursery & Kidzburg In-Person during our 10 AM service. Please check out our Kidz Facebook Page for weekly videos that you can use for online family worship time! So, if you feel more comfortable with social distancing at home or are away on vacation, you can continue to be connected and grow as a family!
- As you enter the church building, all appropriate doors will be opened for you to allow you to enter without touching the doors.
- Several handsanitizing stations are located around the church for your convenience.
- We strongly encourage smiling and greetings BUT strongly discourage handshakes and hugs for now.
- We have moved seating around to allow 6 feet between family groups, and we ask that you please allow 2 to 3 seats between families. The balcony will be closed.
- Additional seating and tables will be available in the Café area where the service will be televised.
- If you would like an announcement paper and are not currently receiving them through your email, please contact the church office. We will continue to update our church family through social media, emails, and the phone tree.
- Offering plates will not be passed, but an offering box is now located on the wall as you exit the Worship Center.
- Prayer cards will be located by the offering box & in the back of seats. Please feel free to fill one out & put it in the offering box as well.
- A cleaning crew will wipe down hard surfaces and general areas between worship service times.
- For the time being, the Café will not be serving coffee.
- After-worship-fellowship-times will resume at a later date.
- During the month of January all LifeGroups will not be meeting.
As we come back to worship together, please consider the following guidelines and suggestions:
- There are many personal convictions in regards to Covid 19 & social distancing. As Christians, we are called to be unified in Christ and to show grace to one another. Please be considerate and show grace towards other’s viewpoints and actions during this time. We all are trying to make the best decisions with the information we have.
- Masks are not a requirement. We are encouraging the use of masks in the hallways and as you move around the church. Once you are seated feel free to take off your masks. We encourage each person to decide what is best for you.
- If you have an elevated temperature, cold, persistent sneeze or cough, please worship with us at home until your health returns.
We encourage you to take personal responsibility for your health and safety and to show grace to others as we return to our public worship service. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to call the church office. (717) 504-8789.