- As you pull in to our church expect to be greeted by our hospitality team. Our front parking lot is reserved for guests, expecting mothers, and handicapped. Additional parking is located at the rear of the building.
- As you enter the building You will be greeted by our hospitality team and they will direct you to our “New Here Start Here” information Center. Here our Hospitality Team can help you with any information you will need and answer any questions you may have. We would also like to give you a small gift to say thank you for visiting.
Once the service starts
- Our service starts at 10 AM. Prior to the service you will hear music playing and a countdown to start the service will be displayed on the screen/monitors at the front of the Worship Center which is where our adult service will take place.
- Our service is geared for a personal and uplifting experience. We strive to worship how we live, with enthusiasm and love. We have one service that is more of a contemporary style.
- After our worship time, Our Pastor will give a message that is challenging, thought provoking, and will encourage you grow closer to God.
- Our service usually lasts until 11:15
LifePoint Cafe is open at 9:30 AM. Complementary coffee and donuts will available before service. Once the service ends everyone is invited to socialize in the gymnasium area, drinks and snacks are provided. Our gymnasium is located straight down the hallway as you enter the church building.
We hope you enjoy your time with us and please fill free to contact us with any questions, comments, or prayer needs!